- All levels of care: routine home care, in-patient care, respite care, and continuous care
- Routine home care is provided for patients whose symptoms are well managed in their home environment.
- In-patient care is provided in times of crisis when managing the patient’s symptoms in the home is not feasible. The Nurse Case Manager assesses each patient on an individual basis, and the Serenity Hospice team determines if in-patient care is appropriate.
- 24 hour respite care may be temporarily provided at a contracted facility to relieve caregivers of caregiving duties so that they may have a period of rest and relaxation.
- In lieu of inpatient admission, 8-24 hour cycles of continuous care may be provided by a nurse assistant in the patint’s home as long as uncontrolled symptoms persist. The nurse case manager assesses each patient on an individual basis, and the Serenity Hospice team determines if continuous care is appropriate.
If you, or someone you know, may need hospice care, contact your doctor or Serenity Hospice Services directly. A hospice representative will arrange for a hospital or in-home visit to discuss your individual needs, and further explain the services available.
This medicament works by depressing the activity of varied cells that cause swelling. There are many others. Did you ever heard about sildenafil citrate 100mg or sildenafil over the counter? Viagra is a preparation prescribed to treat few illnesses. A overall form of sexual disfunction among men is the erectile malfunction. However many problems with sexual health can be solved. Diabetes, venous leak, anxiety, and some medicines can reduce your sex drive. Our body does not react well to stress. While the medication is credited with nerve pain, it may also cause sexual disorder. Are you going to purchase drugs, such as Viagra, from the Web?